If you are planning a trip to Kashmir with your loved ones then my friend you are absolutely taking the right decision. Spending a romantic night with your partner in the intricately carved cedar-wooden railing of a highly priced houseboat marooned inside the land of Romance. From watching sunset to spending some quality and beautiful time for a Shikara experience at the rippling Dal lake,Kashmir makes a really perfect destination for honeymoon.
Take long walks together along with your accomplice through colourful Mughal gardens and feel the purity of love.
- Route: Srinagar – Sonamrg- Pahalgam- Gulmarg – Srinagar.
- Starting- Srinagar
- Ending- Srinagar
- Duration- 6 Days and 5 Nights.
- To witness the real lifestyle of Mir Bahris , you must visit the floating vegetable market early in the morning .
- Rogan Josh, Matschgand,Yakhni and kashmiri Muji gaad are some of the cuisines you must taste.
- Head out to Srinagar Chai Jaai Tea Roo .
- Coming to Kashmir and buying Pashmina shawls, Crafts and Decor is not at all acceptable.
- Visit Betab valley.
- Arrive Srinagar , meet your representative and who will take you to your houseboat.
- After completing the check in formalities relax for some time and then go to a small trip to the beautiful city of Srinagar.
- Explore the famous Mughal gardens- The Nishant Bagh(which means the pleasure) and the Shalimar bagh (which means Adobe of Love). Walk hand in hand with your partner while exploring.
- Visit Chasma Sahi , the natural spring which adds beauty to these Royal gardens.
- Return back to your houseboat . Complete your dinner and enjoy the overnight stay in the houseboat.
- After having your breakfast in the morning , check out from the houseboat and shift to a hotel in Srinagar.
- After checking-in in the hotel , get some rest and head out for an excursion to Sonmarg.
- Surrounded by breathtaking glaciers and serene lakes, covered in snow with beautiful flower laden meadows , Sonmag looks beautiful .
- To get a stunning view of the frozen lake lined with emerald meadows and a clear blue sky take a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier.
- Return to hotel for dinner.
- After having your breakfast check out from the hotel.
- Move to Pahalgam . Visit Awantipura ruins which is 1100 year old temple and seek the blessings of lord Vishnu.
- Check into the hotel after reaching Pahalgam. Get some rest and move out for the local sightseeing.
- You can see apple orchards,variety of trees form pine to deodar, resembles a marvelous portrait.
- 1 night stay in Phalgam.
- Get up in the morning and get ready for an exciting trip to Gulmarg.
- Move to Gulmarg and check in the hotel.
- The largest golf course in India which has 18 holes is also present in Gulmarg. Visiting that course would be very much exciting.
- Visit the strawberry fields and feel the taste of fresh fruits.
- Most exciting thing about the trip would be the visit to Alpather Lake. An excursion with horse ridiing fans would be the best part.
- Return to hotel .
- Take your dinner and stay that night in Gulmarg.
- Moving back to Srinagar from Gulmarg.
- After hhaving breakfast head out to explore Gulmarg.
- Take a ride on the second highest peak that is Gondola in the world. Experience the heartwarming views of Kashmir valley and snowy peaks all around.
- In afternoon come bback to Srinagar and check in to the hotel.
- Spend the evening in Shikara relaxing there with your partner. Watch the glitery water of Dal lake and get relaxed.
- Return to hotel for Dinner.
- Spend the night in Srinagar.
- Departure from Srinagar.
- Say goodbye to the paradaise on earth.
- Check out from the hotel and reach the Srinagar airport.
- Come bback home with a bunch of sweet memories .
- So that’s the end of the trip.
So the whole trip will come under RS. 40,000 only per person.
- The rates may vary time to time .
- The availability of hotel , houseboats or resorts aare very difficult to get . So its better to contact them before hand or book via online.
- Avoid the usage of plastic bags.
- Carry your ID along with you everytime.PAN card is not eligible for id proof.
- Children above eight (8) years might be taken into consideration as adults only.
So if you are willing to spend a few days in “heaven” then my friend you are always welcome. But before that you must always keep in mind your family’s financial condition . if you have enough to spend then you must. So last but not the least stay safe, stay fit and wish you a HAPPY JOURNEY